4.8.14

Mask Mondays: Green Tea Wonders

This mask is awesome.  I feel bad now for ragging on Sephora's face masks a couple weeks ago because this was awesome.  This green tea mask from Sephora unfolded nicely--again it was too big and didn't have the best smell, but this one was easy and doable.  It is an anti-blemish and Mattifying and it does exactly that.

I have been extra ordinarily good at washing my face this summer.  It is usually hit and miss for me, but I decided it is a habit I need to make in my life.  Since washing my face, I have noticed my face feels and looks slightly more oily.  I can't say I have oily skin, but it was just not as dry and I would like.  This mask didn't take away the moisture of my skin but made it look less oily and it also, immediately after wearing it, reduced the redness and size of my recent breakout.  This is a must buy mask from Sephora.  The best part, it is only 6 dollars.  I am not much of a crafty person, so my DIY masks don't always turn out the best.  This is a cheap, quick, and easy alternative to making your own mask.  I highly recommend this product!

Here are some fun Mask Monday photos that I know you all are waiting for:

























:)
Have a wonderful evening, and Carpe Diem, Dear.
-Liv

No comments:

Post a Comment