18.11.14

All I Want For Christmas


























I have been so busy with school work, and life, and coffee, so unfortunately my blogging has been put on a back burner.  Terribly sad, I know! But now that winter is in full effect here, unfortunately sooner than the real start of winter, I thought I would share some of the top items on my christmas wish list. Now, I hate jumping the gun on Thanksgiving, but by now all of the turkeys are frozen to death and we won't be able to eat any anyways.  Boo.   So anyways, here we go! 

1) There's A Map For That Necklace from ModCloth
There's A Map For That Necklace




















Recently,  I have been getting more and more involved with missions and traveling.  I love this necklace because it shows my love for the world and my love for adventure.  It is also super cute! How can you pass up this necklace!

2) The Mac and Cheese Cookbook from ModCloth
The Mac+Cheese Cookbook




















Umm well.... Who doesn't love Mac+Cheese? Obviously this is on my list for obvious reasons.  Need I say more?

3) Green Riding Boots from Amazon
Green Riding Boots




















I just think these are darling.  I really think that these boots can spice up a wardrobe.  I am starting to become bored with the brown and black boots and I am ready for a change.  Hopefully these will be waiting under the tree in month!

4)Undercover Ardor Throw Blanket from ModCloth
Undercover Ardor Throw Blanket




















I really, really love blankets.  I am a firm believer in one can never have too many blankets.  Because my room is red, white, and black, I feel immediately in love (haha) with this blanket.  I think it is cute and girlie.  It looks like it is ready to snuggle.

5) Gourmet Grammarian Plate Set from ModCloth
Gourmet Grammarian Plate Set




















So, if I get these, and I really want these, I would decide which grammar mistake you are most likely to make and give you that particular plate.  It is genius.  A passive aggressive way to correct people's grammar.  I love it. I also just love these plates because I think they are cute.  Every English teacher could use a good set of plates such as these!

So there you have it ladies and gents.  My top five christmas gifts.  Now, Santa is obviously the one who will purchase these and bring them to me, and I did send a list with quite a few more items then just these five, just to give him options. So the likelihood of me getting all five of these is slim to none.  But I love these and if I don't get all five maybe one of you will get one and I can live vicariously though you!
What is on your christmas list? Comment with a link below! :)

Carpe Diem, Dears!



It's Not too late to: 
Follow me on Twitter: @ReadingandRouge 
Follow me on Pinterest 
Follow me on Instagram: @LivDamari

7 comments:

  1. I adore Modcloth!!!! Great gift ideas girl :) Praying for you, that the close of the semester isn't too stressful and you get some extra sleep!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Natalie!

      And thanks for the prayers. I will be praying the same for you. :)

      Delete
  2. I have been eyeing that Mac & Cheese Cookbook for a while now. I hope you get it and share all of it's wonderfulness!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too! :) My mom just called and asked what my priorities are on my christmas list...I included that as one of them. haha

      Delete
  3. Modcloth is so fun to look around. Haha I think those plates are so fun! :) It's nice to read a new Liv-post :) I was thinking of you lately as I watched a video by a Christian fashion blogger who was sharing how her passion for God and fashion come together. I'll have to find her blog again and send the link to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.rougeandwhimsy.com/blog/ :)

      Delete
    2. :) I am glad you enjoyed this post, Bonnie! :)

      Awe, I am so glad another blogger reminded you of me! Thanks for the link. I can't wait to check her out.

      Delete