12.7.14

Bathing My Brushes

I wasn't planning on posting today because I had a super long post yesterday, but I can't help but share this absolutely amazing product I found today.  Sephora is my lifesaver.  No joke.  I had a brush I could not get clean.  I had tried all of the DIYs and Sephora cleanser and this brush just kept getting makeup blobbed in it.  I loved the brush and couldn't bear parting with it.  So, I went in Sephora today and described my dilemma.  The lovely lady who helped me with my brush needs suggested this:
Solid Blendercleanser $15
Everyone needs this.  I was told it lasts a long time.  I am hoping it does because it is a little on the pricer side; however, this stuff cleaned my brush right up.  I didn't have to worry about Kleenex or paper towel particles ending up in my brush because this is a bar of soap.  I didn't have to worry about having a ton of paper products to throw away. All I did was get my bush wet and swish it around on this cute bar of soap and I watched as my makeup was lifted and washed off my brush.  Incredible! This is a lifesaver.  The lady at Sephora said to clean your brushes about once a week.  I can't wait to do that with this awesome product!

Now you have clean brushes so it's time to 
Carpe diem, Dear!
-Liv

<meta name="p:domain_verify" content="b61a2b473baa46375a1fe580e84c6359"/>

2 comments:

  1. I must get this when my brush shampoo runs out! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes, yes! You must. I have only used it once, but I can tell it is my new best friend. : )

    ReplyDelete