1.7.14

Well, Hello There!

Well, hello there!

I am Liv, the lover of all things language and luxury, books and beauty, reading and rouge.   I am smitten with Hazelnut 
 Macchiatos and sipping them throughout the early morning.  I love the feeling of acrylic nails tapping on a table top.  I live in heels and love the extra confidence boost; the height boost isn't bad either.  I am a teacher-to-be and my goal is to be the most fashionable one out there.  
So here I am, writing this blog for you.  Hoping that whatever tidbit I find for the week will stick with you and possibly change your life for the better.  I have a desire to show people that beauty and brains do go together like peanut butter and jelly, macaroni and cheese, lipliner and bold red lipstick.  

Carpe diem, Dear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment