25.7.14

Cleanliness Beyond the Facial

Keep your pillow case clean! 
I was speaking with someone recently about doing laundry.  Now, in college I do my laundry as little as humanly possible because the cost is outrageous.  This also gives me a reason to wear all of my clothes instead of just my favorites.  However, one thing I wash religiously are my sheets.  Your pillow case is a case full of germs; it can cause break outs and irritated skin.  Gross! While you sleep you are loosing skin cells, sweat, and oils from your body.  Where does all of that go? Your pillow case of course.  If you aren't consistent about washing your makeup off from the day, that too gets left in your pillow case.  So, let this be your little reminder to wash your sheets.  You can wash your face morning and evening, but if you lay your head on a filthy pillowcase your face will soak up those nasties and break out.  Luckily, you can prevent this! 
Now that you have fresh sheets and are ready to get some sleep, 
Carpe diem, Dear.
-Liv

No comments:

Post a Comment