28.9.14

DecoNaturals // Product Review

Ladies and Gentlemen,

It is time to put down your Eos Lipbalm.  It is also time for you to pick up some Deco Naturals.  

At first when I heard about this product I was a little skeptical.  All natural? Will it work? Yes, most certainly it does.  

This company was started by a sixteen year old girl named Gabrielle.  Here is what she has to say about why she started Deco Naturals: "The establishment of Deco Naturals was inspired by a passion for entrepreneurship and graphic design paired with a craving for the perfect lip butter. Unsatisfied with the lack of results traditional chemical-based lip balms provided and the limited flavors natural lip balms offered, I set out to create a 100% natural lip butter that was equally effective and flavorful. I pride myself in Deco's rich, hydrating formula, attractive design, and extensive flavor selections. Today we are expanding our flavors and our product line into a full line of natural products that will benefit your body inside and out." (That was taken directly from her 'about' section from DecoNaturals.com).  How cool is that? She was able to take a passion for beauty and the search for the perfect lip butter and combine it with her brains and talent to create a thriving business.  That is what Reading and Rouge is all about! : )

DecoNaturals was so kind to send me two of their newest flavors, apple cider and butterscotch.  I love them.  Unfortunately I am not a huge butterscotch fan, but if you are you have to try this lip butter--it is perfectly butterscotch flavored.  The second flavor was apple cider! If you don't love apple cider you need to get your whole life right.  DecoNaturals apple cider lib butter is the bomb!

 I have noticed that the lip butters last a long time and are scented and flavorful though out the day.  I only have to reapply maybe once or twice during the whole day, but I do so more because I like extra extra hydrated lips.  If I had to have one complaint about this product it would be that I found the tip of the lip butter to dry out a wee bit each time I quit using it for a day to switch to the other flavor.  But, this really isn't a problem, just an extra swipe on my lips and the dryness is all gone for both the lip butter as well as my lips! The hydration that it provides is most definitely worth the extra swipe.  

All in all I loved these DecoNaturals lip butters.  They are well made, they smell great, and they look great too.  I really feel that my lips have been more hydrated because of these little gems.  I just saw that DecoNaturals came out with some all natural lip scrub--I will definitely have to try it! 

Now that you have soft lips, Carpe Diem, Dear

Here are some photos of the cute little things! 


made with love! <3 How Cute?!
PS--If you would like to purchase from DecoNaturals please visit the button to your right! Or you can just click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment