5.9.14

Yes, Jesus Loves Me.

Jesus loves me this I know.
For the bible tells me so.
Little ones to him belong.
They are weak, but His is strong.
Yes, Jesus loves me.
Yes, Jesus loves me.
Yes, Jesus loves me! 
The bible tells me so.

This song just popped into my head and I thought, "what a wonderful reminder!" We are so weak, but in Christ we can do all things in His power and according His will.  It is so wonderful to know that Jesus loved us so much he was willing to come to earth, be ridiculed and persecuted, and die for us.  We are so unworthy, but Christ cleansed us and He makes us holy.  I am so in awe of what Christ has done for me.  I hope you feel the same because He did it for you too.

Jesus loves you and has given you the power to Carpe Diem, Dear.
-Liv

2 comments:

  1. Amen! Great post :) Good reminder that we all need to hear some days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sing this to Bekah sometimes and it really does touch my heart when I sing it! Sometimes we sing "Yes Jesus loves Bekah..." or "Yes Jesus loves Mommy..." and I realize how much I need to confess that regularly - that Jesus loves me and I am confident in it!
    Such a sweet, simple, beautiful post, Liv :)

    ReplyDelete