22.9.14

Middle of Nowhere Modeling


A Classy Fashionista and I are at it again, with a friend of ours, Kayla! This week we decided to take a break from our busy lives and head out to Maryland for a little country time peacefulness.  But what is the beautiful countryside without a beautiful photo shoot? Right! Nothing! So, in the middle of our weekend we decided to get dolled up and head out to some fields and an old train station to capture some modeling shots and more importantly memories. Here are a few of our photos! The day prior we had gone shopping at the outlets J. Crew has some awesome sales at the outlets, just incase anyone wants to know. :) Anywho, here are our pictures and of course, as usual with K and I, bloopers.
This is how I started.  KS and VS bags packed and off I go! :) 
On the Road! Pulling out of UVF! 
Oh hello, Kayla! It is shopping day! 
Chipotle smiles.  <3 
This is Kristen trying to figure out where we were going to take the photo shoot.

We started in a field and ended up on the train tracks.  Safety first! For our purses. :) We were more concerned for our leather than our lives. I mean, it makes sense! :) Here are the photos you have been waiting for!

Kristen gets the photo credit

K working them train tracks. 
Isn't she lovely?! Kayla has a beautiful soul and a beautiful smile!
Please pause for a selfie of a selfie...
Isn't she the cutest?
But it sure would be prettier with you...
Turns out a joke pose can be kind of pretty. 
I am always the third wheel.  I mean, I don't mind at least the other two wheels are pretty. :)
Hot Mama! Isn't she the prettiest?!
And then this happens......... You can't be 100% all the time......Such a humbling picture......Okay, keep scrolling... 
Three Amigos. 
Leaf it up to Kristen to look gorgeous with half of her face covered! (haha, get it?) 
The wee photographer. :) 
We are such a loving bunch! 
And thus concludes our weekend photos.  Kristen and I ended our weekend with a 5K in Harrisburg.  It was a walk for heart disease and strokes.  We had fun walking (and doing a little bit of running) for such a good cause.  I am pretty sure we went home, took showers, and went straight to sleep! 

Take a break, take some pictures, and Carpe Diem, Dear.

8 comments:

  1. I love us. I love you. I love this post. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love us. I love you. I didn't use the pretty pictures you hate on this post. <3 hahaha *Kisses*!! :)

      Delete
  2. Love these! The pictures came out so nicely :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable photos! Seems like a fun time!
    Mel

    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You ladies look like you have so much fun!

    p.s. I love the bigger photos! :0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We really have too much fun. :) I am glad people can tell from our photos!

      Thanks! It was a request I got from multiple people so I decided to cave and share my good and bad moments in larger format! : )

      Delete