6.9.14

My Fall Fashion Wish List

Here are some of my fall 2014 fashion favorites that I don't yet have in my closest. Hopefully I can acquire one or more of these over the season! Enjoy!

Black Nylons. 
I have realized that they are super in style.  They are on Pinterest everywhere and I want them.  I really don't know why I don't already own these wonderful things!
I essentially want this whole outfit.  But those nylons are too cute!


UPDATE: I found some super cute nylons at H&M.  I snagged them during the first time wearing them.  Typical. But they looked super cute and I will definitely purchase a pair again soon! :) 

Cognac Booties.
I have black ones.  I wear them. I need to get the heel replaced because it is so lopsided! I am pigeon-toed so I tend to quickly ruin my shoes! Ugh! But, I really want a pair of cognac/brown booties.  I think they are so cute.  Thanks to my aunt a few years ago I slightly opened up to brown and black together.  I still struggle with it at times, but I think that I am warming up to it more as autumn of this year quickly approaches.
These booties are perfect. 
The Perfect Fall Tote.
I have some great bags due to my previous job at Kate Spade. But I have yet to find the perfect fall tote.  This one, from Nordstroms, has my eye.  It is quite expensive for a faux leather bag though, but it is reversible. If you know of the perfect fall tote please let me know! 
Street Level Reversible Faux Leather Tote--$48
Casual Black Dress.
I have a more formal and fitted black dress.  It works for everything from church to business, but I feel it is a little too dressy to throw a cardigan over it and go out for a night on the town or a day of classes.  A little more flair to the dress would be great.
What a darling look! 

A Great Nude Lipstick.
I have a nude lipstick, but I am not completely in love.  So, when this one runs out I want to find one that is great.  I want it to last all day and not rub off as easily as my current one.  I love nude lips for fall because it gives you a lot of room to play up  your eyes with fall colors like cognac, brown, creme, olive, plum and a whole host of other colors.  If you have suggestions, throw them in the comments below!
This looks like a good color...Hmm 
Flannel.
Oops. This trend slipped by me for the longest time, and I have no flannel shirts.  My dearest friend announced to me the other day that I needed some, and I quite agree.  I love the fall look with a big chunky infinity scarf or a cute vest...which is next on my list! 

Vest.
My friend has the exact same vest as in this picture.  It is simply darling. I don't know how I have lived without this vest.  Well, I do know, but I don't know why! Hopefully someday I will be able to achieve her level of fashion and buy a vest like this.  It is too cute.
Too Cute. 
I am certain I could sit here and write for days about my Fall Fashion Wish List, but these are my top seven.  

What are some things you are hoping to add to your closet this autumn? 
What is a trend for autumn you are most excited about? 

Fall is coming, Carpe Diem (and this season), Dear


Its Not too late to: 
Follow me on Twitter: @ReadingandRouge 
Follow me on Pinterest 
Follow me on Instagram: @LivDamaris











16 comments:

  1. Super outfit. Warm greetings from Poland <3 I would be very pleased if you will become a unique follower of my blog!

    www.blondivy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to have you as a follower too! I will definitely follow you!

      Delete
  2. Love this wishlist! I am definitely wanting a tote and a vest too, and I'm also on the lookout for some culottes or a nice midi skirt too!

    thesarcasticwasian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are some great items to add as well!! :)

      Delete
  3. Great list!
    ~Mel

    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually thought the girl in the first picture was you! Hottieeee :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are actually the third person to tell me that today. I have now decided to quit college and take up modeling. <3 haha thanks!! :D

      Delete
    2. Haha Tori and I thought it was you too!!!!

      Delete
  5. I love the casual black dress in the picture! I love casual dresses because they make it easy to put together a polished look.

    I'm following you on Bloglovin now!
    Olivia (www.vickiandlivi.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I totally agree!
      Thank you for the follow!! :)

      Delete
  6. Great picks! I love the nylons look too. Skirts/dresses with tights and nylons are always my fave look in Fall. I adore that tote too. So glad to have found your blog through The Peony Project. :)

    I posted my Fall wishlist, which you might enjoy, last week: http://www.lovejoleen.com/2014/09/fall-2014-picks-for-her.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loved your post! :)
      I love the poeny project! :) glad we got connected though there! :D

      Delete
  7. I'm in desperate need of black tights! I don't really like the nylon look (on me) but I do love the dark thick tights for winter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. H&M had some--I can actually cross those off my "wish list" they had darker ones too, more opaque and thicker! Mine were about 6 dollars for two pairs. I think the thicker ones were a little more expensive. Try H&M!! :)

      Delete
  8. H&M had some--I can actually cross those off my "wish list" they had darker ones too, more opaque and thicker! Mine were about 6 dollars for two pairs. I think the thicker ones were a little more expensive. Try H&M!! :)

    ReplyDelete