8.9.14

Tumbler Girl Attempts

So by now you all know that A Classy Fashionista and I are inseparable.  We did a Starbucks date and a "we want to try to be fashionable photo shoot". HA! We have a new found respect for models.  Here is what happened. 
K is so Beautiful. And her pumpkin cozie is so cute! Get one HERE!
Too cool for a cozie.
Football play of a drink. Go Huskers and Hazelnut Macchiatos!

Can we just talk about how pretty she is? Her bracelets are Lace and Burlap, get them HERE!

After Starbucks we decided to take pictures in the mall area.  We found a slightly secluded street where not many cars were driving and did our thangggg!! AKA fake modeled and took pictures with our iPhones. ha!

She should be a model.
I should not be a model.
I could be a photographer though. I captured her hair just right! 
This is me falling.  My heel got caught in my skirt. 
Here it is in color.  The ground was so attracted to me it increased gravity to get a closer look.
I like laughing. It makes my soul happy. 
Starbucks, Kate Spade, and Smiles.

Once you learn to laugh at yourself life begins to be a whole lot funnier.
This is as close as I will ever get to being a tumbler girl. 

Thank you for reading and looking at our tumbler girl attempts.  
This was seriously the most fun I have had in a while with my lovebug K.  I really couldn't have asked for a better friend to have. I am so glad that I am blessed with someone who is so similar as me.  I am thankful that she is willing to challenge me, giggle with me, grow with me, encourage me, enable my makeup addiction, and most of all just be my friend.  Good friends are hard to come by, I know that K is the needle in the haystack of life. I am glad I found my needle. 

<3

Go find your best friend and Carpe Diem, Dears.


10 comments:

  1. I am going to cry, I love this so much. Also, I love you more than words can say. I am so glad that I have a best friend like you. Can't wait for our next photo shoot ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! I love you! I can't wait either! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw fun!!! Looks like a good day and I love the pictures. Kristen that one of you with hands on your hips and your hair blowing is GORGEOUS!! And Liv I would totally post the first picture of you holding your coffee on my Tumblr. haha Mission accomplished ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha Awe Natalie! Thanks! :) K, we can die happy now. #Tumblerworthy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable photos! Love that embellished sweater!
    ~Mel

    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mel! I think she got it at Ann Taylor or possibly the loft! :)

      Delete
  6. can i just say how much i love this???? and , i will say that gravity sometimes affects me... well, it gets me a lot actually. . .anyway, fabulous photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe! Thank you so much Laura! :) awe man! Gravity is cheating on me! ;) glad you enjoyed tonight's blog! :D

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Glad you could sense the fun though my post! I hope you had fun reading it! :)

      Delete