14.9.14

Seasonal Sents

Just as seasons change your scents should change too.  Since the seasons are beginning to change here are some of my top fall scents!

Amber Blush
I love this lotion for the transition months of August and early September.  It has a sweet and fruity smell with the beginning of fall in the lingering after scents.  It is glorious.  The listed scents include the following: Raspberry champagne, gardenia petals and magnolia blossom with a seductive kiss of crystalized amber and creamy vanilla suede.  I mean, if that doesn't make you ready for the beginning of fall I don't know what would.  I am ready to take a nice long bubble bath next to a fireplace in one of those too luxurious homes for regular people. :) Ugh Thank you BandB for Amber Blush.

Paris Amour
This is my absolute favorite scent and the only scent I have ever finished an entire bottle of.  Because this springtime scent is laced with sandalwood and musk it makes it a great year round scent.  This is one of those scents that just meshes well with me, my personality, my skin and it just always smells good. I love this one. Again BandB to the rescue with Paris Amour.

Paris Nights 
This one is an evening scent and it smells kind of heavy.  I usually reserve this for later fall and early winter.   This makes sense because the back of the bottle says it is inspired by a dazzling night in the City of Lights, so the fact that I reserve this for night time date nights is perfect. :) In fact, last time I wore this I went to the cheesecake factory and I kind of really want to go back now.  yummy. :)

Japanese Cherry Blossom
I think this is a perfect fall scent.  Even though cherry blossoms are usually a spring flower I love this powdery scent for the fall.  It just makes me happy.  I feel like a "mysterious floral scent" implies fall.   I just love this scent. :)



There you have it loves! My favorite fall scents! All of them are from Bath and Body Works! So have a fun day shopping!

Have a wonderful evening! :)

Smell Good and Carpe Diem, Dear!



12 comments:

  1. I LOVE the White Citrus and Dark Kiss lines from BBW. I find Dark Kiss both a sweet and sexy scent, for any season. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mm yes Dark Kiss is another good one. It is a little heavy for me, but I love it too! :)

      Delete
  2. I want to try the Amber Blush! It sounds like the perfect scent for Fall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes and YES! :) Tell me if you like it when you try it! :) What is your current favorite?

      Delete
  3. Amber Blush is a really great scent!! I can't wait till they put their 3 wick candles on sale. I gotta stock up on the fall scents! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh! I never thought of it as a candle! DEVINE! :) I will have to stock up too.

      Delete
  4. I love love love Japanese Cherry Blossom. The body spray stays in my gym bag and my desk at work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I first got it as a gift and have been addicted ever since! As soon as I get a job that requires a desk I am certain it will be one of many in there! :D

      Delete
  5. Amber Blush is one of my favorites too! In fact, it's out on my dresser right now as my September scent. I used to love the Japanese Cherry Blossom but now all I can think about is how my ex's mother used to buy it for me and now it makes me cringe. Dang!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I am glad someone confirms my Amber Blush being perfect for early fall! :)

      Oh, that is a good reason to retire a scent. Sorry it ruined it for you though! Luckily there are a million and one other scents to choose from at B&B!

      Delete
  6. Definitely a must! :) I am certain you will love at least one, if not all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never used the first one but I like the rest of them and have used them for a while. Paris Amour is my favorite out of those. :)

    ReplyDelete